Dad and Carol booked a flight to Boston! I'm so excited! They'll be there at the finish.
I'm starting to get really excited! Mike got me a room right near the finish which is also near the Expo. I'm not even going to rent a car...just take an airport shuttle to and from the hotel. I about had a heart attack when the hotel offered me a private car to take me to the start line, for $179. I was kinda ticked off because I found out later, there is free start line shuttle service for all runners. Gee, Funny how the hotel didn't tell me this. grrrrr.
I did a very slow 10miles today...tried to keep my heart rate low and I feel pretty good. Instead of cutting back mileage next week, I'm just going to continue to take it easy so I'm ready for the Carlsbad Half Marathon on Jan 20.
We have spent all week reviewing and trying to get caught up with a full day of school. Too many days off and it's chaos! Some of them had tests scheduled for their first day back and of course they needed to go back and review. They finished their first real day of school today. We are still on track to finish by May 30. That seems like a loooooooooong way away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment