
I ran 21 miles today...my last long run before Surf City. This week I do lots of S L O W miles to taper for next weekend's race. After today's run I've decided to change my goal...I'll be happy with anything under 3:40.
As soon as I got home from my run, we took off for Ultimate Frisbee. Connor and Cole played for over an hour. We missed the Geo Cache group today because I was still running. Next week is the digital photography group and I'm hoping to get some helpful hints on how to get better pictures.
I'm going to do something really ... scary...but FUN. Jan 26, SURVIVOR will be in San Diego and doing auditions. Mike and the kids have really encouraged me to go for it. Wouldn't that be a hoot? I might. It's a bit out of my comfort zone. But I might. I'll have to look at the online suggestions. I would SO totally kick butt on that show, LOL!

3 comments:
Hey, Jennifer! It's Rick from RA (rvelich). Survivor auditions! That would be crazy! Our childrens' pastor at my cuhrch has been trying to get on that show since the first season! Anyway, just wanted to stop in and say hi! Good luck in your continued training for Surf City. ;-)
p.s. - I LOVE the winged shoe! I could actually USE a pair I am so dang slow! GAH!
Hi Rick...I just checked out your blog...you're a busy guy!
I dunno about Survivor. I'm kinda nervous. At least they don't do a whole show about the auditions like American Idol does :o) I'm praying for winged shoes at SC!
Post a Comment