
Today I got it all chopped off. About 10 inches off the back...it was down past the center of my back. I sat there telling her I didn't want to have any color. She gave me the look. That irritating look of chastisement that people give you when they think they are a close enough friend to give you that look ...and no one is ever close enough to give the look. So I said, maybe just a tad bit of highlights of front. She went on to explain in hairstylist gibberish, why that wouldn't look right and how bout she just give me a few lights up front and then some brown to match my original color (from 13 years ago when she first talked me into just a few highlights.) So, I went all slack-jawed and mumbled some kind of ok and off she went to mix her color potions. A few foils up front and then she started dabbing other stuff on and just when I though she was done, she continued on ALL OVER MY HEAD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! I didn't know if I was going to puke or cry when the towel came off. Anyway, it's done. darn it. It feels great but I still can't get a decent picture.

I look like two completely different people. I don't even recognize myself. ugh. This is going to take a few days to get used to.

8 comments:
Beautiful, Jennifer!!!
You're one of those 'could shave her head and still be GORGEOUS' kinda girls:)
I love the color and the cut. But I'm going to step away before I'm tempted to make another appt and really go through with it this time...
sorry about your tooth:(
My vote... lovely in BOTH. Truly, Jennifer. Looks good. Gosh I need a hair cut! My grey highlights are starting to show TOO much. Heh!
Oh, and, I think both pictures look great! I don't know what you're talkin' about not taking a "good picture". Vanity, thy name is woman. GAH.
I really love it. And you look fine in your pictures, but I understand what you mean. I'm super-critical of pictures of myself, too.
Thanks y'all! It felt great running this morning...I left it down with a visor to keep it out of my face and it didn't bother me at all. I just can't look at myself.
I need Marion to teach me how to do one of those purrrrrrring kitten poses she does so well...meow!!!
OMG Jen it looks so good!!! And you know, I just said that out loud, and I hear Jordan upstairs say "What mom? Did someone cut their hair?" lol, my girly knows me so well!
I love your new 'do. You look so beautiful!
Hey Lady, I tried to make a comment the other day but didn't know the password...I'll beat my secretary later!
I really like your haircut, even thought you were suppose to let it grow till we moved back to San Diego....remember??? LOL ;-)
The color looks great on you, very natural looking. Glad to hear the running is going well.
Love ya, Heather
Thanks Stacy and Heather!
I guess I'll have to start all over again Heather! My hair was in really bad shape, it needed a fresh start. I just avoid the mirror, LOL!
I need to catch up with you...must.turn.yahoo.messenger.ON!
Post a Comment