I ran 2 miles this morning. Wanted to do more but played it slow and safe. Felt a little twingy but then again, I've only run 4 miles in the last 10 days so it seems normal. I go see the Dr. one more time today.
Meanwhile, Mike was supposed to get off work early today to go pick up Boston. He called me a few minutes ago...he was coming in from a rescue and got stung by a stingray! UGH! It happened over an hour ago and by the time we had talked a minute or two he had to go back to the hot water bath because it was still hurting so bad. Poor guy! Those suckers HURT! Contrary to popular belief, the only thing that helps a stingray injury is HOT water...rubbing alcohol does NOT help and neither does having your buddy pee on it so save yourself THAT embarrassment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, no...Poor Mike! I have heard that that can be a seriously painful thing.
Post a Comment