Thursday, April 3, 2008

Deena's Form

Deena Castor will be running at the Women's Olympic Marathon Trials on Sunday April 20th. She is an amazing athlete. Even though I will never be an elite runner, I can always have goals inspired by the greats, eh?

I can only hope that some day, in some race, my form will be this great. Check her out...she's the one out front. Notice her slight lean forward, arms pumping and nothing but air under her feet? Look at the girl directly behind her. That's what I look like in all of my pictures. Sigh. Someday.

I'm excited to see the Trials. The course runs *right* past my hotel at mile 2 so I'll have time to do a jiggy jag to the finish and see them a second time!

1 comment:

Rick said...

And look at the size of her thighs in relationship to the rest of her body! Dang!

Heh, you aspire to run as well as the greats and I aspire to run as well as you. It's all relative, isn't it? ;-)