
The Fourth of July was fun. We spent the day at the beach with a group of friends and then out for fireworks. Mike worked 12+hours that day. I forgot the camera. (see the part about needing to run)
Cole can't seem to put the book down. I need to make a collage of all the pictures I have of him in various places, reading. Next week, the 3 younger boys head off to VBS. Then we start a series of summer camps. Each boy will be gone for uh...I dunno 4 or 5 days at a time? I was hoping they'd all go the same week but guess it doesn't work like that. We'll see how that works, LOL! I'm not sure how they will do away from home that long but they all seem excited.
It's been so busy, I just can't keep up. I had he interview last week (or the week before?) with the Background Investigation Detective. I go back in Friday the 13th for a polygraph. nice. I'm a bit ambivalent. It just hit me that I will enter the work force and lose a whole lot of freedom I've taken for granted. ugh. (see the part about needing to run)
Curran can now swim the full length of the pool and is having fun jumping off the diving board. He's just SO cool!

2 comments:
I was just asking Heather, since when did they get a diving board? That must be next door! LOL. Curran looks big. We're still waiting for Tom to take the swim test at the pool so we can swim in the deep end...
I'm sorry you're having running troubles. I've been checking in now and again to see how you're doing. I hope you heal up soon and are able to get back to it. I'm sure it must be very frustrating not being able to do what ya love:( Take care and get better!
Post a Comment