It's early but the festivities have begun! Cooper James turns 10 on Monday, April 13. Cooper was my first homebirth and my fastest birth of the four boys. My water broke, contractions began and 35 minutes later Cooper arrived minutes after the Midwife. I tease him that he was in hurry to get here and he still hasn't stopped running. Literally. The boy runs EVERYWHERE. from kitchen to bedroom, from house to car, from any point A to any point B. If he needs to get somewhere, he runs. And funny. Cooper is our entertainer. He always has us cracking up and he is a joy to be around. He's flying through 4th grade this year and looking forward to running MORE races. I don't know where he gets that from...
Keeping with that theme, one birthday request was to do the Jr. Carlsbad again this year. It was cold at the start and I brought
the race blanket 
he did great...1 mile in 8:06. He got a cool medal!

Today was his birthday party at UltraZone...a LaserTag place. Mike and I switched off being the 8th member of our team and I had a BLAST! hahaha! We had pizza, soda and cake in bewteen games. His brother made sure he would be in every picture...

and a rare picture of the two of us together. I just love this guy!
3 comments:
Are you throwing gang symbols in that last picture?
Anyway, congrats to Cooper for getting to be a grown up boy. :)
yo. word. fo sho. LOL...I have no idea what I was doing...
Woo, hoo JENNIFER!!
3:34:34 for BOSTON!!!
YIPPEE, GIRL!
xoxoxo, Ti
Post a Comment