Saturday, June 23, 2007

meme...or, I've been tagged.

Robin tagged me with this game. She thinks she's not funny but she is hysterical and wicked fast with The Google. I say she is funny because she actually thinks I have 8 people to send this to...hahahaha. Robin, I'd invite you to be my IRL friend but if my track record is any indication, you'd join the rest of my friends who can't seem to move FAR enough away. Just stay where you are.

The rules to play: Players start with 8 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

1. I dislike food, cooking and shopping for it. I buy only what we will eat immediately and never have extras. So if you are popping by at dinner time, BYOF. If my fridge is ever *full*, it is cause for the entire brood to stand staring slack jawed at my out of the ordinary shopping spree.

2. I have an outy belly button. Haven't I mentioned this before? I used to hate it when I was a kid. Not so much anymore. The older I get I find there's s much more about myself to loathe.

3. I love reading books but am always depressed when I finish a good one...knowing I won't find another one that's JUST as good. This week I re-read To Kill a Mockingbird...couldn't put it down. I should write a book report and grade myself.

4. When I got the estimate for Invisalign this week, I actually said, out loud, "Wow! I could buy myself a new rack for that kinda money!" Straight teeth are highly overrated, right?

5. Many, many, many, many, many times I ask God, "4 boys? are You sure you got that right?" On the flip side, every time I'm around a little girl I realize that God certainly did get it right.

6. I can smell ants. No, really. I can.

7. I keep my house neat and tidy. The whole thing. Well. Except for my desk, my bedroom and the garage. Ssssshhhh. it's my dirty little secret.

8. I am never content with where I am. I'm always in a rush to get somewhere and once I get there, I'm ready to leave. Shopping, events, vacations, parties, church. You name it. I think this is why I run. I get to rush about but never have to stay in one spot for very long. So if we plan on visiting, just know that once I get there, I'm ready to leave. Nothing personal.

1 comment:

Norm Deplume said...

I'm supposed to get braces to fix the jaw issues I have. Fixing teeth is crazy expensive. No thanks.