Sunday, March 11, 2007

got sunscreen?

I hope this weekend was the beginning of a beautiful spring! It was gorgeous sunny skies, temps reaching the 80's and we took off! Everyone finally has the go ahead to resume normal activity and this was the perfect weekend to celebrate.

Yesterday we took off for Marion Bear Park down in Rose Canyon. It's a fun short hike and Tonka was up for it. His little whizzer was tuckered out by hikes end. He's such a good doggie and just circles the wagon...occasionally knocking us down because he forgets how big his pack is. He's our water-dog. We got a wide angle lens on our trip so I was able to play with it a bit. I wish I could work this picture out a little better...the boys are a little blurry. I was happy with the tree picture...not a lot of trees around these parts and this is a biggun!


Today we missed church because Connor has the snuffles. The other 3 fruitcakes were in the pool all morning so after lunch I packed everyone up and took off for the beach. We spent the afternoon...with no sunscreen, oops! I do this every year, grrr.

an awesome verse I came across today...

How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace, who brings good news of happiness, who publishes salvation, who says to Zion, “Your God reigns.” Isaiah 52:7

No comments: