Monday, January 26, 2009

Random pictures

Today Dr. Runco gave me a pep talk re: Boston and told me I needed inspiration so he gave me this poster. This is a picture of a sign in Boston. Fitting. Although, after doing a few ultra marathons, 26.2 doesn't seem like such a beast anymore.



While I was going through pictures, I found this one of Connor and Curran from last November. My kids are brothers through and through, there are times they get along and other times they seem like mortal enemies. One of the treasures of being a homeschooling mom is capturing moments like this. Big brother doing school with little brother. This is actually a pretty regular combination and I love it. Considering the huge 8 year age gap, this is a memory building activity for both of them.

2 comments:

Run Mommy said...

Great pictures! Love the running moms who blog :)

Rich said...

Hi - I found your site by googling "marathon medals", and found your pic of last year's Surf City.

I started a blog to let friends post pics of their marathon medals, and now I'm thinking why limit it? I'd like to invite you to join us ... it's at 262bling.blogspot.com. It's all just for fun. You already have your pics throughout your site, and with your permission, I could post them (or you could tell me which ones) on my site and link back to you. Hope you can join us!

Rich