I thought I'd get there. Funny, just 6weeks ago, I'd log 20 miles in 2 days, now I'm just hoping to get to 20 in a week. No such luck. I needed 3 today and after 356ft (according to garmin) I couldn't stand the pain anymore.
To add salt to my miserable wounds, the Chargers are losing.
Ok, so it's not that bad. Earlier at the bay, I was watching a family walking together, pushing a young person in a wheelchair. I gotta think I'm blessed that I can be up moving around and cognizant of my surroundings. I am blessed. I'll run again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm sorry, Jennifer, that you're still struggling so much with injury. :( It took me a month to come back from my last injury--a month of not running at all. I hope you're almost at the end.
Thanks Heather. I'm hoping things will begin to resolve themselves... Glad to hear you are running again!
Post a Comment