Thursday, December 11, 2008

That's it.

I guess I'm doing it. After today's painful massage therapy, why not? Boston 09. I just made flight arrangements and registered. I'm actually excited because I'm on the same flight and staying at the same hotel as another couple from here, so we can share cabs. Plus, they are fun people!

I just stayed up late to make chocolate chip banana bread for the boys...they are going to be SO excited tomorrow when they wake up! Tomorrow, Cole is going to help me bake a Creme de menthe cake for the office party tomorrow night...if I can find some creme de menthe.

Cole and Cooper are going to be in the Christmas play this weekend. They missed dress rehearsal last Sunday so I'm very nervous for them. So then I try to help them practice and I sound like a stage mom.

Tomorrow I pay Connor to climb up on the roof and put the lights up. I can't. Mike doesn't. 13 more days until Christmas and our house sits at the end of the street like a dark cloud. Maybe we'll get a tree on Saturday...and Christmas cards? gah. I'm running out of time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Go Jen GO!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Jack!

*jennifer mutters to self: who is Jack?*