Just a shout out to an online friend from RW. I ran the entire 32.9 miles of my first ultra with Lori and we talked pretty much the whole time. It was probably the most fun I'd ever had. Well, Lori is pretty awesome. Ran her first marathon in June and went straight for the world of Ultra Marathons. I have no idea how many she's done but I do know she's pretty darn good. Even TrailRunner Magazine thinks so.


Did you know that according to a scientist, in 10 years I will need to have the cartilage in my knees replaced? I learn something new everyday and every day I am less impressed with the lone Dr. in the room who sees their chance to pretend they know everything. I hope I know this person in 10 years when I'm still going strong. nevermind that darn calf of mine. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment