Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I am NOT sick.

I don't get sick. Ok, so I get the occasional migraine but that's not really sick that's just needy. However, the current vision impairing pressure in my head, soreness in my throat, and overall yucky feeling I have been suffering from the last 2 days could not be sickness.

I was up all night with painful ear pressure and Dr. B adjusted them (read: tugged really hard on my earlobe until something popped) this morning and now they feel completely better.

If this were a normal, average running week, I'd still be running. Since I have a big race this weekend that requires the entire family traveling some 5+ hours away, I'm being hyper-vigilant and taking extra good care of myself...before I get sick...because I'm not sick.

Thanksgiving was good. No pictures because I forgot the camera. It doesn't matter...I haven't been uploading pics because the uploader isn't working and I think one more picture will send my 6yo computer over the edge. Was saving to get a new one but we just spent over 1k in car repairs. gah. It'll be a few more months.

No comments: