Saturday, December 13, 2008

Maniac

I'm a Marathon Maniac.

I even have a number for my stupidity, 1231.

I don't feel any different, in fact I feel a bit stupid-er because I can't physically run right now. The bronze entry level is 3 marathons in 90 days, I completed 2 ultra-marathons and 1 marathon in 71 days. Some of the different levels are crazy. I don't think I'll ever open that crazy. I just wanna run.

2 comments:

Zoomy said...

I like your number...it has a kind of Seasame Street counting quality to it. Reminds me of the awesome cell phone number I had before one could retain their # when switching providers...it ended in 0071. It was like James Bond's cell #!

:D

Very cool! I doubt I will ever be a MM (though I think I'd see that before I'd see a BQ, heh), but it's a super cool accomplishment, for certain.

Jennifer said...

LOL, it does have that 1-2-3-start all over feel to it. I like your James Bond number. Even better is BadDawg's picture of him in his 666 race bib.

oh, hahaha! that's a debate isn't it? is it easier to be a MM than BQ? I think it's easier to be a maniac.