Friday, August 29, 2008

It WORKED!!!

Thanks to fatoldtrailrunner for his advice yesterday.(thanks again!) I wore my damaged Gamin today and uploaded a 12mile run!!! Now I need to call garmin to see what I need to do/pay to have it refurbished.

Sunday I'll be running a mountain trail run with my new ultra-running mentor and friend, Jill. She's got an extra Garmin 301 for me to borrow, go figure. Wise words of advice to other scatter brains like me: Pick friends who are clearly more put together than yourself.

The boys and I got home from surfing yesterday (they surfed, NOT me!) and found the contents of the trashcan spread from the side room, through the kitchen, dining room and into the boys bedroom. Boston can open screen doors. GAH! I've discovered that shunning him only worsens the problem so he has been my very well behaved shadow since.

Last but not least. We are going up to order our school cirriculum today. I am *THAT* behind, yes. ::blushes::

1 comment:

Rick said...

That's great news! Glad it worked for you. If you have a need for one though, don't hesitate to ask. It's just a thing and... it's just collecting dust right now.
;-)