Thursday, May 24, 2007

Run San Fran!


I guess I'm going to do it! Mike surprised me with reservations for a weekend in San Francisco...alone. Well, not really alone. I'll be there for the San Francisco Marathon on July 29th so there will be thousands of other people there with me. :o)

So what's a girl to do? EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!! Marathons 8 weeks apart, yikes! I'm so stinkin excited. Hopefully, any potential work schedule will still leave me time to train.

I'm hoping to meet up with a couple of other marathon friends and make a few more. Should be a great time. I need a small portable camera...

We are wrapping up a few preparations for the pool party tomorrow night. Ha ha! yes, I know, the water will be COLD but I don't think they'll care. I imagine the fire pit will be the main attraction, LOL!

2 comments:

Tee said...

That is awesome of your DH!! Think he can send you to Grandma's next year? :-D

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! Good luck! 2 marathons in 2months....you're crazy!