A dear mother of 7 passed away this evening. Patsy...a beautiful woman, struggled for months with invasive cancer. I knew of her only through a message board. I worked with her years ago when we were both with Tuesday Bear, an online conglomerate of work at home moms(WAHM). She was a talented seamstress. A loving mother. She adored her husband Conan. She had a movie star crush on Johnny Depp. Most importantly to me, she was a fellow believer, a sister in Christ. We share a faith that connected us in the tangible way the internet does not always allow.
So tonight, I rejoice. Patsy is in the presence of the Lord. Her pain is gone, every tear wiped away and I don't think cancer is even a word where she is.
My heart does break for her family who must go on without her. Her children range from very young (3?) to college age. Her husband is without his helpmate. I just have to believe that God really does work all things together for good. My prayers are with them. I hope you will pray for them too.
I think we are all a little Homesick...turn up the volume and click the link.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was very beautiful Jen.
Post a Comment