Monday, February 16, 2009

Rain Rain GO AWAY!!!

I decided today was a good time to take the 4 days running, one day off, advice. It's COLD, 25+ mph winds, and rainy. This weather always brings back PTSD from Surf City '08.

Running has been good...and bad, lately. Good that I've been able to run and even got a 15miler in on Saturday. Bad because it still hurts (not as bad) but with each finished run, I worry if I'll be able to run the next day. I hurt a lot yesterday and a bit today so I'm hoping the rest will make tomorrow's run better.

Pictures from Curran's bowling party. He had a blast!


He picked the Creme de Minthe cake for his party on Sunday.



and he picked Daddy's Special Icecream Cake for his actual birthday on Thursday. Crushed oreo cookie crust, chocolate chip icecream with snickers chunks, topped with more oreos and chocolate syrup. YUM!



and these are the kind of pictures Mike takes of me. Out of 10 pictures, at least 9 of them are me with food in my mouth or at least trying to rid the food from my mouth. He either lacks a photographer's eye or I eat too much.

No comments: