
It's been gorgeous here the last few days. Sun. upper 80's. We hurried through school Thursday and Friday and spent the late afternoon, until dark, at the beach. Yesterday was crazy with things to do so today was a whole lot of nothin.

Cole and Connor went with youth group to see Prince Caspian so we spent the day lounging by the pool. Then the boys got home and they brought the neighborhood with them!

We've also had a chance to DVR the first 3 Indiana Jones movies this weekend. I don't care who you are, you cannot resist the theme music to these movies. We can't wait to see the new movie THIS week!

4 comments:
Oooh I'm jealous! I want to hit the pool so badly but it's a bit too chilly yet!
Todd and Nigel are going to see Indiana Jones #4 on Thursday!! They're really looking forward to it!
Oh man, it's been wonderful here. Too nice. It's good pool weather, but bad running weather. Which works our just great since I am currently broken. I just hope and pray it's horribly cool and overcast on June 1st!
I'm going to send Mike with the big boys and then I'll go alone. I don't think Curran will be able to sit through it...although yesterday he kept yelling, "use your whip! use your whip!"
Jen! Hey woman, looooong time no see. I haven't really been on any boards in months, but found your blog tonight and wanted to say "hi!"
WTG, on the Boston marathon. Amazing! You blow my mind.
Jen (jacksmom)
jlogged.com (I don't have a blogger act.)
How'd the boys like the Prince Caspian movie? I heard it's supposed to be good.
I can't wait to see the latest Indy movie either! I just love Harrison Ford in that role. I'll probably go see it while I'm down in Columbus, OH next week or after for work. It'll give me something to do (other than work) since I can't run. Hehe.
Glad you're enjoying a nice May! Have a blessed week! ;-)
Post a Comment