Friday, July 18, 2008

Make a wish baby

so I'm heading home from a fabulous 9 mile easy does-it run this morning and listening to my favorite easy listening station, because I'm old and I like old music. Anyway, I'm bee-bopping along when this song comes on. So I pull into my driveway at like, 8:30AM and I have this happy song blaring!



it's been stuck in my head all day.

Going to pick up the little man tonight. He's been at Jr.High camp all week and I MISS him!

3 comments:

Brian said...

I love that song!

Rick said...

Ok, so I'm at a hotel on their "public" computer and I don't know how the above comment (from me) came up with the Brian dude? He musta been the last dude to have been logged into Blogger/Google. Anyway, it was from me.

Jennifer said...

So then...should I call you Brian? Rick? or Dave? are you trying to confuse my feeble brain!? hahahaha!