Friday, June 20, 2008

Water Dog

One of my number one rules about a dog and pool combination is that the dogs are NOT allowed in the pool. However, the kids could not resist...



and now, neither can Boston. I catch him taking a dip several times a day. grrr. Time to put the pool fence back up. Fortunately, Tonka, being the hairier of the two, is scared of the water.



I guess I can't blame him. It's been really warm and for some reason, flies have been plaguing these poor dogs. We've never had this problem! How in the world do you keep the flies from landing all over the dogs.

2 comments:

Heather and Bud said...

I hear it's been really hot there lately...I'd jump in the pool, too.

Jennifer said...

yah, it's been really warm! It's so funny to look out the window and see him swimming around by himself! LOL!

How's marathon training coming along?