I did get a couple of other good shots. Cole and Tonka resting in the shade...

and Curran trying to be cool.

No long run today. That felt weird. I had a great 8 mile run on Friday afternoon and was really excited to do 14 today. By the time I was ready for bed last night the same old pains were worse than ever. I need to give my body a break before it breaks. Going to do a trail run with Mike tomorrow.
My cyber friend and fellow runner Marion is revving up to run her first marathon, the Myrtle Beach Marathon, next weekend, Saturday, Feb 16. She's such an inspiration and her dedication and determination is going to pay off. She's probably going to be a bundle of nerves this week so maybe you could stop by and give her a cheer! Run Strong Marion!!!

1 comment:
How'd the trail run go?
Your boys are very handsome. ;-)
I've been thinking about Marion all week. I'm probably more unnerved than she is at this point! What the heck am I gonna do when it's my own race?!? LOL
Post a Comment