We have a tree and we rearranged the furniture. That's a huge thing for us because we NEVER rearrange furniture.

Heather, here is the picture of me using the foam roller on my piriformis.

Here is Cole performing in the Christmas pageant at church...Cole is completely at home on stage!

Cooper doing his solo...he's really good! He hit every note perfectly.

A sneak preview of our Christmas pictures. I accidentally left the wide angle lens on the camera so this year's pictures were somewhat disappointing but maybe I'll find another reason to send out more later on...But the boys are growing so big and handsome! Tonka's just happy to be near. We took the pictures down in the canyon behind our house. We go there often and Mike runs it regularly.

6 weeks until Surf City Marathon! I'm SO excited. Training is really wearing on me lately...I'm tired a LOT and am having a hard time keeping up with some things. But I'm enjoying the challenge this new schedule presents. Mike has a trail race the same day I run the marathon so we won't be there to cheer each other on. He's really training hard and looking forward to the 15k.
Some really special news. It seems to be a family tradition...the older brother leading the younger to the Lord. This time was Cooper's turn. Everyday he has bible and often they go over the basic tenets of salvation, sin and redemption. The other day I heard Cooper begin and called Mike in to eavesdrop with me. It was the most precious moment ever. I wish I had a recorder because I couldn't recall it in a way that would do the moment justice. But to hear Cooper ask Curran, "Do you know what sin is? It's all the bad things we do like_____" and very gently name a few and ask Curran to name a few. He was very thorough in explaining Heaven, forgiveness and how we need to love God first. Then he led him in a sinner's prayer of repentance. I don't know if that moment was for Curran, Cooper or Mom and Dad...but it was priceless.

1 comment:
That picture is adorable! If that was disappointing in my house, I'd be thrilled. ;)
What an "Awwww" story about Cooper.
Post a Comment