We went to a Christmas Eve service tonight. It was the first time in years! Cole and Cooper sang in the Chilren's choir, accompanied by the church choir. Cole is the first blurry person on the right of the stage and Cooper is the 3rd from the right. I hope you can hear it because the sound on my computer doesn't work so I don't know what it sounds like. It was a beautiful service.
Joy to the world on this night
heaven and nature will sing
born in a palace of wood does lie
He who is King of all kings!
(noel)
Holy Savior
(noel)
soft and mild
(noel)
precious Jesus
(noel)
wondrous child
His swaddling clothes
are a King's royal robes
and a manger is His throne
and a manger is His throne!
Born in a stable so bare
cattle and lamb kneel and bow
arms of the angels
surround Him there
shimmering stars are His crown
(noel)
Holy Savior
(noel)
soft and mild
(noel)
precious Jesus
(noel)
wondrous child
His swaddling clothes
are a King's royal robes
and a manger is His throne
and a manger is His throne.
joy to the world
the Lord is come!
Wishing you all the joy, hope and peace of Christmas. I pray you will know the Prince of Peace, the King of Kings, Emmanuel...God is with us!
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I went to a Christmas Eve service for the first time in years too. But I was the one in the choir, so no video. Nigel fell asleep 10 minutes into the service, but my 2-y.o. nephew was wide awake, directing the choir when we sang.
Merry belated Christmas to you and yours.
This is such a beautiful song! Our choir at Bonnieview Chapel in Keyser, WV sang this song for our Christmas Program this year. Your choir did such a nice job on this song. I know you must be proud of your children, too. :)
Ruth K.
Hey, Jen!! :) Different Manger Throne song that you all did, but it is a great one! I hope that you are well....Boston, how exciting! Miss you!
Love,Karen
Karen! I realized they were different versions after I posted to your blog. DOH!
Post a Comment