Crazy people have me considering crazy goals. I was hoping that I could run sub 3:30. Now people have me all overconfident in that goal and suggest that I go sub 3:25. My only goal right now, is to run my butt off.
I got a new cell phone. I actually carry it with me and if you call, I will probably pick up...because it's SO cool! My 4 year old phone had reached relic status when Boston decided to put it out of it's misery. BAD DOG!!!
Good dog and BAD dog...guess who is who?
Watch me hit 300 miles for the month. See, now I'm all over this. Halloween and costumes? Not so much. I keep deferring to Mike and he in turns defers to me. Halloween is in 2 days. We need costumes and candy. bah humbug.
In closing...I realize the saying is, "it's not rocket science" or "it's not brain surgery". But it's SO much funnier when you say, "it's not rocket surgery." So when you hear someone at the gas pump use this version, don't correct them. You kill the funny. It's even deader than it was after I had to explain the funny.

No comments:
Post a Comment